AVIATION VIP, S.L. is approved as a Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation (CAMO) by the Spanish CAA (AESA) under EASA part M subpart G and I. This qualifies us to
manage the airworthiness compliance of your aircraft, in service or in storage, by issuing and extending airworthiness review certificates (ARC), carrying out independent airworthiness reviews and
providing recommendations. We also offer continuing airworthiness management for non-EASA aircraft, with a service tailored to the regulations of your aircraft’s country of registration.
As your chosen CAMO, we will support you and your aircraft throughout its life. If you are buying a new or pre-owned aircraft, we provide peace of mind by reviewing inspection
records before you commit to buy. And once you become the owner, we simplify and manage all your aircraft’s maintenance requirements.
We provide a complete airworthiness management service for general aviation, aerial works companies, fly schools, corporate and private aircraft owners, commercial operators
and leasing and finance companies. This includes:
- Airworthiness Review Certificates
- Development, approval and management of bespoke aircraft maintenance
- Forecasting, planning and tracking of all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance
- Management and control of repairs, modifications, Airworthiness Directives and Service
- Safe storage of aircraft technical records
- Support and assistance in aircraft import and export processes, acquisitions or
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
You can trust AVIATION VIP, S.L. to manage all the regulatory paperwork and administration on your behalf and provide all necessary technical support, to ensure your aircraft
remains airworthy and available for use when you need it. Also, our Part 145 associated centers will take care of your aircrafts.